The meeting will be held virtually on May 24 to 25, 2021. A virtual meeting link will be sent to all registrants.
Virtual meeting tips
Regular registrants can unmute and speak in breakout rooms (but not in the main lecture room).
You can enter & leave zoom any / many times.
Use "chat" to ask questions.
Turn on your video if possible.
You can see who are attending.
Feel free to use breakout rooms where you can speak with other attendees. Use email to contact other attendees.
Below are for the 4th International MPE Meeting on 5/31 to 6/1, 2018.
For more details about speakers and lecture topics, see our program.
Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Session 1: Integrated Genetic, Epidemiologic, and Tumor Analyses #1 (8:20 to 9:30 AM)
- Session 2: Integrated Genetic, Epidemiologic, and Tumor Analyses #2 (9:45-11:25 AM)
- Session 3: Integrative Analyses #3/Molecular Underpinning of Disparities (2:00-3:10 PM)
- Session 4: Immunology and Immunotherapy/prevention #1 (3:20-4:30 PM)
- Session 5: Immunology and Immunotherapy/prevention #2 (4:40-5:20 PM)
Friday, June 1, 2018
- Session 1: Novel Disease Phenotyping in Future Medicine and Population Science #1 (8:10-9:15 AM)
- Session 2: Novel Disease Phenotyping in Future Medicine and Population Science #2 (9:35-10:45 AM)
- Session 3: Discussion-Topic Lectures (11:00 AM-12:15 PM)